- BEHAVIOURAL ECONOMIST PERSPECTIVE:
Behavioural economics is another way to say “the study of consistent irrationality.” This session will show how you can replace processes and structures that fight against human nature with those that take advantage of the way people actually act.
- CFO PANEL:
Convincing your CFO and CEO to invest in CX activities can seem impossible. Here, our panel of CFOs who are already sold on CX will give you the tools to help you attract investment into your CX programmes.
- NEUROSCIENTIST PERSPECTIVE:
Memory, trust and the importance of emotion in decision making and customer experience.
- MORE NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES:
Form new relationships with Australia’s CX leaders with our speed networking, Meet the C-suite Round Tables, Champagne Discussion Groups, and our Casino Evening!
- MORE CASE STUDIES:
Specific case studies and deeper topics. We will learn how various companies have managed to:
- Simplify their business to deliver better outcomes
- Extract qualitative insights from a large scale contact centres
- Apply personalisation at different customer touch points
- Re-shape stale experiences to be more engaging